The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into force on May 25, 2018, defines the principles to be respected when collecting, processing and storing personal data. They also guarantee the rights for the people concerned.
Our site offers several forms to collect the data of a visitor or a candidate.
The purpose of collecting data on the UBISTER site is to constitute a management file for our company’s prospects and customers or candidates. Our file is used and optimized for statistical purposes, to contact and / or offer relevant and quality content to people who want it. The purpose of our forms is either a contact request, a request for resources (white paper, computer graphics, etc.) or a registration for an event or our newsletter.
- Data relevance
In order to best follow the interest shown by prospects and clients and candidates of UBISTER, the file collects all information from visitors to the site www.byubister.fr relating to the identity, professional information and its activity on the site www.byubister. .fr In accordance with the Data Protection Act, information relating to racial or ethnic origins, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, a person’s health or sex life is not collected and are prohibited (sensitive data).
- Lawfulness of processing and conditions applicable to consent (art 6 and 7 of the GDPR)
The consent for the processing of a visitor’s personal data is systematically obtained for one or more specific purposes. For example, when entering a newsletter registration form or downloading a white paper or an infographic, the purpose of obtaining the visitor’s email address is to send them a notification when new publications or to suggest resources that may be of interest to him. When submitting an application, obtaining the candidate’s postal address, telephone and email address is intended to make contact either by email, telephone or post.
- Data retention
The data collected on the site www.byubister.fr are kept for a maximum period of 12 months for anonymous contacts, after the last activity on the website by the person. On the other hand, for contacts identified outside recruitment, the data collected on the site www.byubister.fr is kept for a maximum period of 36 months. At the end of these periods, all data relating to the person will be automatically deleted. In terms of recruitment, unless you request otherwise, UBISTER may keep your personal data in its files for a certain period of time in order to contact you in the future for other employment opportunities at UBISTER.
- Law of persons
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, any person can exercise their right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing, deletion and portability of data concerning them by making the request by mail signed and accompanied by a copy of an identity document at the address of the head office of UBISTER 9 place du Général de Gaulle – 22110 Rostrenen or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The data controller, Pierre Guéguen, will respond no later than one month following the request for access or rectification.
- Data security and processing (Art 32 of the GDPR)
UBISTER undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of the data collected, and to implement all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to preserve their security and integrity, in particular against accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access. .
In general, UBISTER undertakes to use the data collected in strict compliance with the legislation in force, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, known as GDPR.
The data collected on the site www.byubister.com as well as through our providers Mailchimp, Zoho, SAP and associated processing, are hosted by the companies Mailchimp, Zoho, SAP. Only people linked to the technical, marketing, communication, sales and HR department of UBISTER and its service providers have access to the information collected on the site www.byubister.fr via a personal and unique identifier.
- Data breach and communication within 72 hours (art 33 and 34 of the GDPR)
In the event of a violation or suspicion of a violation of personal data, UBISTER will notify the CNIL, 72 hours at the latest, after becoming aware of it.
- Cookies policy
This “COOKIES” section allows you to find out more about the origin and use of navigation information processed during your consultation of our site and your rights.
Thus, when consulting our site, information relating to your browsing may be saved in “Cookies” files installed on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
These cookies are issued by us in order to facilitate your navigation on our site. They may be issued by partners in order to personalize the advertising offer sent to you outside our site.
Note that only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. If you share the use of your terminal with other people, we cannot be sure that the services and advertising intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to that of another. user of this terminal.
8.1. The cookies we issue.
The cookies that we install in your terminal allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our site. Concerned about serving our customers as well as possible, we issue cookies in order to:
– To establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment in the form entry process, etc.) to monitor and improve the quality of our services
– To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal
– To memorize information entered in our forms, to manage and secure access to reserved and personal spaces such as your account, to manage your order – To provide you with content related to your areas of interest and to personalize the offers that we adress you
8.2 Third-party cookies
When you access our website, one or more cookies from partner companies (third-party cookies) may be placed on your computer via the pages of our site.
8.3 Your choices regarding cookies
8.3.1 The choices offered to you by your browser software:
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal. We inform you that if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make a reservation or take advantage of essential functions of our site. We invite you to configure your browser as well as possible. The configuration of each browser is different.
Setting up your browser:
– For Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-Cookies
– For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
8.3.2 Your choices expressed online on inter-professional platforms
You can connect to the Youronlinechoices site , offered by digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or your acceptance of the cookies used in order to adapt the advertisements to the navigation of your terminal. In addition, the following platforms: IAB opt-out platform, Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform, Digital Advertising Alliance platform, also allow you to express your choices to all the players integrated into these platforms.
Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites that you visit. It will only block technologies that allow you to tailor advertisements to your interests.
– Opt-out links for audience measurement cookies (statistics)
For cookies deposited by Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
– Opt-out links for sharing cookies
For cookies placed by Facebook: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/help/cookies
For cookies deposited by Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518-emploi-des-cookies-et-des-technologies-similaires-par-twitter
For more information on cookies, you can go to the CNIL website, at this address: https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
What are our cookies used for?
– Google: This site uses Google advertising and audience measurement cookies in order to display personalized advertisements (targeting and retargeting), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze the operation of the site.
– Bing: This site uses Bing Ads advertising cookies to display personalized advertisements (targeting and retargeting), and to measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
– Linkedin: This site uses advertising cookies and Linkedin audience measurement to display personalized advertisements (targeting and retargeting), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze the operation of the site.
– Twitter: This site uses advertising cookies and Twitter audience measurement to display personalized advertisements (targeting and retargeting), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze the operation of the site.
– Facebook: This site uses advertising cookies and Facebook audience measurement in order to display personalized advertisements (targeting and retargeting), to measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and to analyze the functioning of the site.
– AddThis: This site uses AddThis audience measurement cookies in order to analyze the functioning of the site and measure sharing actions on social networks.
9 External links